For Your Information
- Service Charges & Refunds/Cancellations: A service charge of $4.00 per ticket is added to all credit card orders. All sales are final; sorry, no refunds or cancellations.
- Seating and House Open: Seating for all productions is reserved. The house opens 30 minutes before showtime. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please comply with all instructions provided by house management.
- Late Seating: Latecomers may be seated in the balcony at the discretion of house management, as space permits. Balcony seating is extremely limited, so please make every effort to arrive on time. Late seating is never guaranteed and refunds are not available for latecomers.
- Accessibility: We regret that our resident home, St. Stephen's Theater, requires climbing a flight of stairs and is therefore not accessible to patrons using a wheelchair. No elevator service is available. We are, however, able to accommodate patrons with early seating or other special needs – including our open captioning service available at select performances. When ordering tickets, please let us know how we may assist you.
- Parking: Lantern single ticket buyers are entitled to a discount at the nearby LAZ Parking garage during specified hours only.
- Legal Notice: The use of cameras or recording devices, or the possession of such recording equipment, is strictly prohibited by law. Equipment will be confiscated by house management and violators are subject to immediate ejection with no refunds.
Pictured: Joe Guzmán and Joanna Liao in 36 Views (2016). Photo: Mark Garvin.