For Your Information
- Service Charges & Refunds/Cancellations: A service charge of $4.00 per ticket is added to all credit card orders. All sales are final; sorry, no refunds or cancellations.
- Seating: All seating is reserved. Order online to select your favorite available seat!
- Late Seating: Latecomers will be seated at appropriate intervals at the discretion of house management. To avoid disruption to the actors and your fellow audience members, patrons arriving after a performance has begun will be seated in the balcony. Balcony seating is EXTREMELY limited, so we hope you will make every effort to arrive on time. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please comply with all instructions provided by house management. Under no circumstances will refunds be granted for latecomers.
- Accessibility: We regret that our resident home, St. Stephen's Theater, requires climbing a flight of stairs and is therefore not accessible to patrons using a wheelchair. No elevator service is available. We are, however, able to accommodate patrons with early seating or other special needs – including our open captioning service available at select performances. When ordering tickets, please let us know how we can assist you.
- Parking: Lantern single ticket buyers are entitled to a discount at the nearby LAZ Parking garage during specified hours. details
Pictured: Marc LeVasseur in the world premiere of Oscar Wilde: From the Depths (2016). Photo: Mark Garvin.