For Your Information / Mainstage Performances
- Service Charges & Refunds/Cancellations: A service charge of $4.00 per ticket is added to all online and phone orders. All sales are final – no refunds or cancellations.
- Seating and House Open: Seating for all Mainstage productions is reserved. The house opens 30 minutes before showtime. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please comply with all instructions provided by house management.
- Late Seating: Latecomers may be seated in the balcony at the discretion of house management, as space permits. Balcony seating is extremely limited, so please make every effort to arrive on time. Late seating is never guaranteed and refunds are not available for latecomers.
- Accessibility: We regret that our resident home, St. Stephen's Theater, requires climbing a flight of stairs and is therefore not accessible to patrons using a wheelchair. No elevator service is available. We are, however, able to accommodate patrons with early seating or other special needs. Please let us know how we may assist you.
- Parking: Lantern single ticket buyers are eligible for a discount at the nearby LAZ Parking garage during specified hours only. Lantern subscribers enjoy an exclusive discount at Autopark at Jefferson during specified hours only.
- Legal Notice: The use of cameras or recording devices, or the possession of such recording equipment, is strictly prohibited by law. Equipment will be confiscated by house management and violators are subject to immediate ejection with no refunds.
Pictured: McKenna Kerrigan in Hapgood (2018). Photo: Mark Garvin.