Ticket Donation Requests
Thank you for thinking of Lantern Theater Company for your fundraising event.
Lantern Theater Company is committed to being a contributing member of our community, and proudly supports fellow nonprofit and educational programs. We have a limited number of ticket vouchers available each month for fundraising events.
- Requests may be submitted for any fundraising event, but preference will be given to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in Philadelphia. Requests are made on a first come, first served basis.
- Requests must be made a minimum of one month before your event.
- We receive a large number of requests for donations to worthy causes, and we do our best to reply by email in a timely fashion. To help us manage this process, we respectfully ask that you do not contact us for donations outside of this system. We'll be in touch with a response as soon as possible.
- Ticket donations are for fundraising purposes only. No door prizes or give-away requests will be honored.
- If your request is approved, Lantern Theater Company will provide vouchers valid for tickets to an upcoming production, subject to availability and possible blackout dates.
- Your event must have a sign clearly posted acknowledging donated Lantern Theater Company tickets.
- Donations will be made to each organization only once per year.
- Requests will be processed within two weeks of receipt. All requests will be acknowledged and confirmed or denied via email.
All best wishes for a successful event!
Pictured: Peter DeLaurier in QED (2014). Photo: Mark Garvin.